Friday, January 11, 2013

If anybody is actually reading this...

I haven't abandoned or forgotten this blog. I have several posts saved in draft form, as well as numerous ideas for future posts. I'm just really busy with other stuff lately. (Not to mention that when I think about this stuff too much I get all angry, and I can't write a good blog post when I'm angry.)

So, if anyone is reading this blog, then... don't write it off as dead if you see no posts for a while.

In the meanwhile, have some comments I wrote on Amazon in reply to homeopathy supporters. (Never mind that I wrote the replies years after...) Also my commentary on the comments. Woah, meta...

News flash: companies want to make money. That's kind of how the world works. However, some companies have products that actually do shit, and others don't.

Homeopathy: "a real lifesaver", "safe, gentle, and effective", "Thank God we have this option".
...I thought God was against magic. And it's just water: bible readers disagree on whether god created water. If he didn't, then logically he'd be jealous of and dislike homeopathy, since "I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God" (Exodus 20:5). Or maybe James is using the expression "thank God" idiomatically and I'm being too literal...

I didn't save the product link for this one. It's just some random book of homeopathic "remedies". If you've seen one you've seen them all.

Uh oh! The skeptic replied to a mother's anecdotal experiences by linking to real scientific data! Ignore that shit, they are obviously biased and a shill for big medicine.

In other news, I think I got my first real pageview! Someone clicked the link from my name on my comment on this Skeptoid blog post! All the other traffic sources Google is showing me are weird sites like adsensewatchdog.com, zombiestat.com, and www.probtheme.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be polite when commenting.